1. GENERAL PROVISIONS
1.1. FOP Popov, (hereinafter referred to as the Contractor and / or Company), publishes this Public Contract (Agreement and / or the Offer) on the provision of services on the Performer's Internet site https://www.pytag.com and Pytag.com for mobile-based operating systems iOS, Android, Windows mobile / Windows Phone.
1.2. In accordance with Article 633 of the Civil Code of Ukraine, this Agreement is a public contract, and in case of acceptance (acceptance) of the terms and conditions set forth below, any viable natural or legal person (hereinafter the User) undertakes to comply with the terms of this Agreement.
1.3. In this offer, if the content does not require another, the following terms are used in the following meaning:
• The Offer is a Performer's public offer addressed to any eligible physical person and / or legal entity to conclude a Public Service Contract under the terms and conditions contained in this Agreement, taking into account all annexes;
• Acceptance - full acceptance by the User of the terms of the Agreement;
• Performer - FOP Popov, legal address: street. Far away 3 sq. M. 4 13-15, Kherson, Ukraine, 73000;
• Website and Internet site https://www.pytag.com, Pytag.com for mobile devices based on iOS, Android, Windows mobile / Windows Phone operating systems, which are administrated by the Company and represent a communication platform for placing temporary classified ads (hereinafter referred to as the Site and / or Sites);
• Business User - User who uses the Site for business purposes and meets at least one of the features specified in this Agreement. A User may be considered a Company by the Business User, regardless of whether the User is registered as a business entity in accordance with the procedure established by law, or carries out such activity without proper registration;
• Goods - any material or immaterial object;
• Service - any transaction that is not a supply of goods associated with the provision of a service that is consumed in the course of a particular action or activity, in order to meet the personal needs of the customer;
• Pytag.com Services / Services - Any paid and free services provided by the Executor through the Sites (for example, including, but not limited to, all of its features, text, data, information, software, graphs or photographs, drawings, etc., etc.), and any other services provided by the Company through the services of the Sites.
• Account / account - the user's electronic cabinet in the functional system of the Sites, created by the User and owned by the Performer, with which the User can manage their ads on the Sites. An account / account can be used by only one User, transfer of data to access its account / account to another user (to another person) is not allowed;
• Registration is the acceptance of the offer by the User for the conclusion of this Agreement and the procedure whereby the User by filling out the appropriate forms of the Site provides the necessary information for the use of the services of the Site. Registration is deemed to be completed only if all stages of its success are successfully completed in accordance with the instructions published on the Site.
• Personal data is the information or aggregate of information about an individual or a legal entity that is identified or can be specifically identified through their use.
• SMS Verification is the verification of the User by entering a special verification code sent by the Company in an SMS message to the number specified by the User on the verification page in the appropriate field on the verification page.
• Placement is the action of the User - the publication or activation of one ad. The placement is also a change to an existing ad, if such a change involves changing and / or adding a product, changing the essential characteristics of the product, changing the region.
1.4. If the User does not agree to this Agreement in whole or in part, the Contractor asks him to leave this site and / or to remove the application from the device. These Terms govern the use of the User of the Pytag.com Sites and Services. Using the services of Pytag.com means that the User is familiar with this Agreement, understands and accepts its terms. The rights and obligations of the Parties, the rules of use of the Sites may also be contained in articles, materials posted on the Site (or links to which are posted on the Site). Such articles and materials are an integral part of the Agreement.
By using any Pytag.com service, installing the application, or
following the registration procedure, the User confirms its ability
to operate and accept the terms of the Agreement in its entirety,
without any reservations or exceptions. In case of nonconformance of
the User with any of the provisions.
1.5. By using any Pytag.com service, installing the application, or following the registration procedure, the User confirms its ability to operate and accept the terms of the Agreement in its entirety, without any reservations or exceptions. In case of non-compliance of the User with any of the provisions of this Agreement, the User is not authorized to use the services of Pytag.com.
1.6. The Company hereby invites Internet users to use their services on the terms and conditions set forth in this Agreement.
1.7. The Company offers the User the services of using the Sites to place information about goods (services) for the purpose, including, but not exclusively, the further purchase or sale of various goods and services by other Users.
1.8. All agreements are concluded between Users directly. Therefore, the Company is not a party to the User Agreement, but only provides a communication platform for placing ads.
2. PLACEMENT ADVERTISEMENTS
2.1. The user gets the right to place ads on the Site after filling out a special form specifying the parameters of the proposed goods or services.
2.2. The user also has the right to register on the Sites for the purpose of obtaining additional services by filling in a form with a valid email address to which only the user, mobile phone number, and other data necessary for registration are accessible. After this, the User receives a confirmation email containing the link required to complete the registration, or a SMS message with the login password for the account (account).
2.3. The user has the right to create an account and login to the Site using the account information in Facebook through the connection to Facebook Connect. A user who is not registered on the Site, to register with Facebook, must enter his account (login and password) Facebook on request of the system, after which he will be able to use the services of the Site. By registering on the Site through the connection of Facebook Connect, the User provides the Company with additional personal data. Detailed information about the personal data provided by the Company and processed by the Company is in Appendix No. 1 to the Agreement.
2.4. The use of the facilities and services of the Sites, both registered and unregistered, means acceptance of the obligation to observe rules and instructions regarding the use of Pytag.com services, including this Agreement.
2.5. The user is responsible for all actions using his email address, mobile phone number and login password on the Sites. The User has the right to use the Services of the Sites only with his own email address, mobile phone and password. In the case of data transfer to access the account / account to another user (another person), such account / account may be blocked at the discretion of the Administration.
2.6. The user agrees to keep the password confidential and not disclose / transmit it to third parties.
2.7. The user is obliged to immediately change the login data for the Sites if he has reason to suspect that his email address, phone and password used to login to the Sites have been disclosed or may be used by third parties.
2.8. A user placing an advertisement for the sale of goods or services on the Site undertakes to place information about them in accordance with this Agreement and the instructions presented on the Site and to provide accurate and complete information about the goods or services and terms of their sale. By placing information about a product or service, the User confirms that he has the right to sell the product or to provide this service in accordance with the requirements of the legislation of the countries in which they are sold.
2.9. The user guarantees that the goods / services offered by him comply with the quality standards established by the legislation of the countries for which they are sold and are free of claims of third parties.
2.10. The user guarantees that the services offered by him, if their provision requires special permission, will be provided in accordance with the requirements of the legislation of the countries, the special bodies of which will be authorized to supervise such activity of the User.
2.11. The user is obliged to carefully check all the information about the goods and services placed on the Sites and in case of revealing the incorrect information, to add the necessary information in the description of the product or service. If you can not correct the incorrect information, cancel the ads and re-place the product information or service.
Terms of delivery should be included in the description of the goods,
and the terms of service in the description of the service. Terms of
sale of goods and services rendered by the User shall not conflict
with this Agreement and the applicable law of the countries for which
they are sold.
2.13. The User undertakes not to provide active support and distribute information about services provided by competitors of the Contractor, including but not limited to:
• Information about other bulletin boards, trading platforms, online auctions and / or online stores;
• Internet resources offering goods and services are forbidden for sale on Sites.
2.14. The Company has the right to transfer, terminate or extend the term of demonstration of the User's product or services for technical reasons that are under control or beyond the control of the Company. The Company has the right to terminate a demo of an advertisement if the User has registered a product or service in violation of the terms of this Agreement or applicable law.
2.15. The user is forbidden:
2.15.1. Post identical ads from one email address / mobile phone number;
2.15.2. Post similar to the content of the ad, where it is obvious that it is about the same sentence;
2.15.3. Duplicate identical ads from different email addresses / mobile phone numbers;
2.15.4. Post an ad in the category that does not match the content of the ad;
2.15.5. Post ads with headers that contain duplicate punctuation and / or non-alphanumeric characters.
2.15.6. Posting an ad, description and / or headline / photos that are unrelated, not legible;
2.15.7. Post ads with multiple products and services at a time;
2.15.8. Insert ad links to resources that contain harmful elements or links to the site's home page;
2.15.9. Placing a product or service advert if such placement could lead to a violation of applicable law;
2.15.10. Ads must match the geographic area and the city selected in the relevant Site Settings.
2.15.11. It is allowed to place one ad for one specific item, property, vacancy, service.
2.15.12. Ads can be sampled (moderated) by representatives of the Company, both before and after placement.
2.15.13. Do not place ads promoting a sale:
• alcoholic beverages;
• cigarettes and tobacco products;
• narcotics and precursors;
• pornographic materials or items;
• pharmacological products, medicines;
• stolen goods obtained in a non-legal manner;
• items that pose a danger to life and health;
• non-existent goods;
• human organs and organs of animals;
• special technical means for secret access to information;
• state awards;
• personal documents and forms of these documents;
• firearms, cold, traumatic weapons, and also ammunition and accessories to them;
• special means of active defense, which are used by law enforcement agencies;
• walrus, elephant tusks and mammoth outside the product, as well as precious metals and stones outside the product;
• rare and prohibited for sale animals, including animals listed in the international convention of CITES (on trade in rare and endangered species of flora and fauna);
• any other goods and services that are prohibited by applicable law.
The company has the right to remove ads at the request of the right holder or the competent state authorities. The company also reserves the right to remove any ads that, in its opinion, do not comply with the principles and principles of public morality. The removal decision is final and can not be appealed.
2.16. Administration and site moderators (representatives of the Company) have the right to:
2.16.1. Make corrections in spelling and punctuation in the text of the user that do not affect the overall content of the advertisement;
2.16.2. To post the ad in other sections of the Site in case of finding a more suitable heading for their placement;
2.16.3. Reject publication of ads if they do not match the topics of the selected sections or violate this Agreement, and limit the number of ads from one User for convenience of using the Site without explaining the reasons;
2.16.4. It is not allowed to use incorrect characteristics of the subject in the ad. Including the use of prices that do not correspond to the actual price of the sale of goods or services. The price should be specified for the entire product or service;
2.16.5. The headline of an ad must be in line with the text of the ad itself and must not contain contact or personal information about the User (telephone, email addresses, internet resource address, etc.);
A photo showing the product / service offered by the Seller for sale
must correspond to the title and ad text. The photo must only show
the proposed object. Stock photos and / or photos downloaded from the
Internet are forbidden to be published in ads of private
2.16.7. In order to facilitate the interaction between Users, the Company may limit access to the contact information of other Users. The right to use information provided by other Users is limited to this Agreement.
2.16.8. The Company is not responsible for the content of the ads or hyperlinks to the resources specified in the description of user messages;
2.16.9. The subject matter of the ads may be goods or services, the implementation of which is not prohibited or restricted in accordance with the laws of the country in which they are implemented, and is not contrary to this Agreement.
2.17. To accommodate the number of ads placed per unit, 1 (one) Accommodation is accepted.
3. TERMS OF PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA OF USERS AND CONSIDERATION FOR PROCESSING
3.1. In the case of placing ads, Site users grant Company the right to process their personal data under the terms and conditions stipulated in Appendix No. 1 (CONFIDENTIALITY POLICY) to this Agreement.
4. INFORMATION PROVIDED BY THE USER
4.1. The Company reserves the right to contact the User: to send informational messages to the electronic and physical address specified during registration, and to send messages to the user's mobile phone.
4.2. The collection of information is carried out by means of an independent, using the software of the Site, indicating the User the relevant data necessary to place ads on it.
4.3. The technical information contained in the system, such as ip address, in accordance with the general rules of Internet communications, is used by the Company for the purpose of servicing the network equipment and for the aggregation of general statistical and demographic information (for example, the region, from which the connection was made by the User).
4.4. The Company retains the data of the last access of the User to the system in order to provide a high quality of services adapted to the individual needs and interests of the User.
4.5. The user accesses the services of the Site during continuous usage intervals - sessions. Registered User accesses part of the Site, which is available only after entering their login and password, at least once, during the session.
4.6. Disabling the storage of the last access to the system in the settings of the browser does not affect the possibility of using the services of the Site as a whole, but may limit their functionality to the User.
4.7. The data of the last access to the system are also used to collect statistical information on the use of services by users.
4.8. The user is not permitted to provide information in violation of the terms of this Agreement or the rights of third parties, in particular, the information shall not contain:
• vulgar, offensive language;
• propaganda of hatred, violence, discrimination, racism, xenophobia, interethnic conflicts;
• calls for violence and illegal actions;
• Data that violates personal (non-proprietary) rights or intellectual property rights of third parties;
• information that favors fraud, deception or abuse of trust;
• information that leads to transactions with stolen or fake objects;
• information that violates or infringes on the property of third parties, commercial secrets or the right to inviolability of privacy;
• Personal or identifying information about others without their explicit consent;
• information containing information that violates privacy, offending someone else's honor, dignity or business reputation;
• information containing defamation or threats against anyone;
• information that carries the character of pornography;
• information that harms minors;
• false and false information, misleading information;
• viruses or any other technology that may harm the Site, the Company, or other users;
• information about services that are considered immoral, such as: prostitution, or other forms that contradict the norms of morality or the law;
• links or information about sites competing with the Company's services;
• information that is "spam", "letters of happiness", "pyramid schemes" or unwanted or false commercial advertisements;
• information disseminated by news agencies;
• information on the offer of earnings on the Internet, without specifying the physical address and direct contact of the employer;
• Information with a franchise proposal, multilevel and network marketing, agency activity, sales office or any other activity requiring recruitment (involvement) of other members, sub-agents, sub-distributors, and others;
• information of an exclusively advertising nature without the offer of a particular product or service;
• Information that otherwise violates the law of the country for which the announcement is made.
In the case of the submission of an offer with the services subject
to licensing, the ad text should indicate the license number and the
name of the authority that issued the license.
5. CAUSES OF DELETING ANNOUNCEMENTS
5.1. The User's announcement may be deleted by the Company due to violation of the terms of this Agreement by the User, and for the following reasons:
• The User already has an active similar advertisement on the Site with the advertisement of this product / service;
• The information contained in the advertisement is in violation of this Agreement and / or legislation;
• The information contained in the ad is false;
• The title of the announcement does not contain information about the proposed / requested product / service;
• The headline of the ad contains duplicate exclamation points and questions, dots, and other characters;
• Subject or comment on the photo contains links to Internet resources;
• The photograph has no obvious semantic link to the ad text or is not intended to adequately illustrate the ad text;
• The photo contains elements of the user interface, abstract drawings, etc .;
• The photo contains any advertising information (site link, e-mail, phone number, Skype, ISC, ID in social networks, ID of other messengers and the like);
• A picture of poor quality, the image being depicted is not clear;
• The ad has been placed in a category that does not match the content of the ad;
• The company has been filed a complaint from the proprietor of intellectual property rights, and / or the request of the authorized body of state authority;
• The Company has provided a substantiated complaint of another User about violation of its rights in the announcement.
6. RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF THE PARTIES
6.1. All objects available through the Company's services, including design elements, text, graphics, illustrations, videos, computer programs, databases, music, sounds and other objects, as well as any content, placed on the Services of the Site, are the objects of the exclusive rights of the Company, Users and other rights holders.
6.2. The use of content, and any other elements of the services is possible only within the limits of the functionality offered by this or that service of the Site. No elements of the content of the Services of the Site, as well as any content placed on the Services of the Site, may not be used otherwise unless otherwise authorized by the copyright holder. By use, includes, but is not limited to: reproduction, copying, processing, distribution on any basis, etc.
6.3. To provide the Company with the right to publish information provided by the User, the User grants to the Company a valid, universally (territorially unlimited), perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive, sublicensed right to use, publish, collect, display, copy, duplicate, reproduce, communicate to the public copyright objects, publications and databases owned by the User, as well as information, images and photographs provided to them in all known or unknown information carriers. The above rights are granted to the Company free of charge (without payment of remuneration). In doing so, the User retains all proprietary rights to the content of the information contained in the ad. In addition to the listed, the User grants the right to access the information posted to all users of the Sites. The user agrees that the text of the ads, photos, and other materials added to the advertisement may be used by the Company in the preparation of promotional materials, articles, reports, analyzes, etc., and used by the Company at its own discretion without the consent of the User without remuneration.
6.4. By using the services of the Sites, the User confirms that he is personally responsible for the content of his advertised advertisements, and possesses all necessary rights, licenses, permissions for posting information in the announcement on the Sites, including without limitation all patents, trademarks, trade secrets, copyrights, or has the appropriate written consent, license or permission of all persons and companies identified in the ad for the use of their names, trademarks, or images, if necessary in accordance with applicable law households
6.5. User agrees to:
• Do not take actions that can lead to a disproportionate burden on the infrastructure of the Sites;
• Do not use automated programs to access the Sites without the written permission of the Company;
• Do not copy, reproduce, modify, distribute or display to the public any information contained on the Sites (other than information provided by the User itself) without the prior written permission of the Company;
• Do not interfere with or attempt to interfere with the work and other activities on the Sites; as well as not interfere with the operation of automated systems or processes, as well as other measures, in order to prevent or limit access to the Sites;
not use the information provided by other Users for other purposes,
except for the transaction directly with this User, without the
written permission of another User. This item of the Agreement does
not include personal data of the User, which the latter provides to
the Company at the time of registration.
6.6. The user is forbidden:
• Discussing the actions of the moderators and administration of the Site in a different way, except by means of electronic correspondence with moderators;
• Use of User Names, similar to the names of other Users, in order to publish them for themselves and to write messages on their behalf.
6.7. Access to User's personal data from other Users is possible only with the written consent of the User for similar access or to comply with the requirements of the relevant legislation.
6.8. The Company undertakes to make every effort to properly fulfill its obligations under this Agreement, including the normal operation of the Services of the Sites and the non-dissemination to third parties of personal data provided by the User, except in cases provided for by law.
6.9. The Company may from time to time set limits on the use of the Services of the Sites, in particular, the maximum number of days of storage of ads and their size. The Company has the right at any time to modify or discontinue the operation of the Services of the Sites or their parts with or without the User's notice without being liable for such changes or terminations.
6.10 In order to maintain the high quality of its services, the Company reserves the right to limit the number of active ads on the Site on the Site, as well as limit the User's actions on the Sites.
6.11. The Company may prohibit the User from accessing the Sites if the User violates the terms of this Agreement. The fact of the violation is deemed to be confirmed if the User has been notified by the administration of Sites about conducting activities that violates the rules of the Sites or the rights of third parties. The Company reserves the right at any time to remove or disable the User's account, and to delete all User posted ads, leaving the User's prior notice of such disconnection at its own discretion and without being liable for its actions before the User and third parties .
6.12. The Company has the right, at its own discretion, not to accept, remove or move any Classifieds posted on the Sites for violation of this Agreement.
6.13. The Company has the right to transfer the Sites with all of its services and content, including personal data of the Users, its successor, under contracts or on other grounds. Transmission and communication of Users about such transfer shall be carried out in accordance with the requirements of the current legislation of Ukraine.
6.14. The user has the right to file complaints about the work of the Site through the mail form email@example.com which will be considered within two working days from the moment of their receipt or from the moment of receipt of the complete information on the merits of the complaint.
6.15. The Company reserves the right at any time to require the User to confirm the data specified by him at registration and to request in this connection supporting documents (in particular, copies / certified copies of documents certifying a person), failure to provide them, at the discretion of the User , can be equated to providing false information. If the User's data specified in the documents provided to them does not correspond to the data specified during registration, as well as in the event that the data specified during registration does not allow identification of the User, the Company shall have the right to refuse the User access to the use of services of the Sites with the previous one. message to the User or without notice.
6.16. SMS Verification. The Company has the right at any time to verify the User by means of SMS Verification. In the event that the User has not been verified, the Company has the right to limit the use of the Site, namely the placement, editing, continuation, updating of the ads. The selection of users to be verified is carried out by the Company at its own discretion. All Users who have been verified using SMS Verification may use a mobile phone number to log in to their account / account using the password specified during the registration.
The Company has the right, at its own discretion, to prevent the verification of Users using telephone numbers of certain cellular operators (including virtual ones), CDMA operators.
6.17. The Company, on the basis of an analysis of the User's activity on the Site, has the right to attribute the User to the category "Business User", regardless of whether the User attributed himself to this category when publishing the announcement. For attribution of the User to the category "Business" enough presence in actions of the User of one of following signs:
• use when placing professional photographs (stock photos);
• the presence in the ad text of a link to a website / website page;
• availability in the ad text of the information about the possibility of choosing another model, the availability of goods in the range, different sizes of goods, the possibility of ordering the goods, granting the user guarantees for the goods;
by the User of any placement package.
7. PAYMENT OF SERVICES
7.1. The order (acceptance) of paid services of OLX.ua is carried out by the User on the relevant page of the order of the service, or through the relevant section of the mobile applications, in the personal account, as well as in any other relevant sections of the Site.
7.2. The user undertakes to familiarize himself with the prices for the paid services of the Company. The cost of the selected service is available on the order page and depends on the order parameters.
7.3. The payment of paid services to the Company is carried out in the following order:
Payment by bank card. To pay for services by bank card, select the payment method of the Bank Card and click on the button "Pay":
When choosing this method of payment you will be automatically redirected to the payment form of the LiqPay Processing Center for entering your bank card data.
All data entered by you on the payment form of the LiqPay Processing Center is fully protected in accordance with the requirements of the PCI DSS security standard. The Pytag service only receives information about the payments you have made.
If there is a delay in processing the order, you should contact LiqPay support service using the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
7.4. The return of paid-for money for non-rendered services is carried out by the Company in the following cases:
• If, due to any technical malfunctions, the service is not provided, the return of the paid funds is carried out by the Company authorized by the Site Administrator / s after the User has provided proof of payment. In this case, the return of the funds is displayed in the user account with the possibility of using the paid cash in the future.
• In the case of payment for services that have been deleted by the Company accounts that were duplicated by the User in violation of this Agreement. Such return shall be made by the Company solely at the User's request, and the funds shall be returned. The money paid for placing ads for prohibited goods, services, offers, while blocking the account is not returned.
7.5. In the event of systematic (two or more times) violations of the terms of this Agreement, the return of the funds paid by the User shall be made on the basis of the decision of the administration of the Company after the corresponding User's appeal. The administration has the right to refuse to return funds to the User who systematically violates the terms of the Agreement.
7.6. The User agrees that the confirmation of the provision of services from the FOP Popov side is a Personal Account Statement, which is created by the Executor on the basis of the data available on the user's account.
8. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
8.1. By using the services of the Sites, the User confirms his agreement that he uses the Sites and his services at his own risk and "as is", assesses and bears all the risks associated with the use of ads on the Sites, and the Company, including its directors, employees and agents are not liable for the content of the ads placed on the Site, for any losses and losses resulting from the use of ads on the Sites - the User and other data.
8.2. The Company is not the organizer / initiator of an agreement between the Users, or its party. The site is a trading communication platform that provides the opportunity for Users to sell, sell and buy legally traded goods and services at any time, anywhere, and at any cost.
8.3. The company can not control the authenticity of the information placed by users in the ads. The Company is not liable for any damages incurred as a result of the commission or improper conduct of any of the parties to the agreement.
8.4. The Company is not responsible for the conduct of the Users, or for the goods / services offered by them, indicated in the announcements. All disputes and conflicts between Users are solved by them independently without involvement of the Company.
8.5. The Company is not responsible for any unauthorized access or use of the servers of the Company and / or any information about the users that are stored on them, as well as for any errors, viruses, "trojan horses", etc. which may be transferred to Sites or through Sites by third parties.
8.6. The quality, safety, legality and conformity of the goods or services of their description, as well as the ability of the User to sell or purchase the goods / services are beyond the control of the Company.
The Company encourages Users to be careful and maintain common sense
when using the Services of the Sites. The user must take into
consideration that his counterparty may not have the appropriate
capacity or impersonate another person. The use of Company Services
implies that the User is aware of and accepts these risks, and agrees
that the Company is not liable for any actions or inactions by the
8.8. User can not conclude that the offer, sale and purchase of any product or service are valid and legal based on the fact of the placement, sale and purchase of goods or services on the Sites. The Company is not responsible for terminating the Agreement by the Site user. The user accepts full responsibility for their actions.
8.9. If the User has claims to another User as a result of using the latest Services of the Site, the User agrees to bring these claims on his own and without interference by the Company, and also releases the Company (along with its subsidiaries, affiliated persons, employees, directors, authorized and employees) of all claims, obligations, compensation for damages, costs (expenses), including advocate's fees, known or unknown as a result of, or due to such requirements.
8.10 Inaction by the Company in case of violation by the User or other Users of the provisions of the Agreement does not deprive the Company of the right to take appropriate actions to protect its interests later, nor does it mean the Company's refusal to exercise its rights in case of further violations of this kind.
8.11. The User has the right to inform the Company of the fact of violation of his rights by another User by using the link to the mail at email@example.com. In case of justified complaints of the User, the Company at its discretion removes the advertisement that violates the rights of the user.
8.12. The Company is not liable for any non-compliance or impediments to the fulfillment of obligations to provide access to the Sites through force majeure circumstances whose consequences can not be avoided or overcome (such as government decisions, labor disputes, accidents, breaks in the general communications system, and etc.).
8.13. The Company is not responsible for any malfunctioning of the Sites due to technical interruptions in the operation of equipment and software.
8.14. Under no circumstances will the Company, its management, employees and agents, who are not liable for direct, indirect damages and paid penalties of any nature (even if the Company was warned about the possibility of such losses) as a result of the use of the Sites and its services by the User, including without limitation the cases in which the loss / damage resulted from the use or misuse of the Sites and its services.
8.15. Nothing in the Agreement may be understood as establishing an agency relationship between the User and the Company, the relationship of a partnership, a relationship of joint activity, labor relations, or any other relationship not expressly provided for by the Agreement.
8.16. The Company is responsible for the advertisement placed on the Services of the Sites, within the limits established by applicable law.
8.17. The Company is not responsible for the storage of information from the account, the possibility of using the services of the Site, the storage and use of funds in the user's personal account, in case of blocking / forbidding the use of third-party services, with which the User makes registration, and / or access to the Website, located out of control of the Company.
9. TERM OF ACTION AND TERMINATION OF SERVICE OF THE SITE
9.1. This Agreement shall come into force from the moment the User has started using the Service of any Site, the installation of the mobile application, or from the moment the User has registered on the Site, and is valid indefinitely.
9.2. The User has the right to terminate his / her registration on the Site unilaterally without notifying the Company about this and explaining the reasons.
9.3 In the event that the Company has made any amendments to the Agreement in the manner prescribed by paragraph 10.1. Agreements with which the User does not agree, he is obliged to stop using the services of the Sites. The fact of continuing use of the Sites is confirmation of the consent of the User with the relevant version of the Agreement.
9.4. Termination of the Agreement by the Company may occur in the following cases:
9.5 Violation of this Agreement, causing any damage to the Company, including its reputation, or Pytag.com users;
9.6. Other actions that contradict the Company's policy;
9.7. Legal relations can be restored only after the administration of the Company adopts the relevant decision.
10. AMENDMENT TO THE AGREEMENT
10.1. In order to improve the quality of services
provided on the Sites, and in order to comply with legislative
requirements and respond to changes in market conditions, this
Agreement may be amended unilaterally by the Company. The new edition
of the Agreement enters into force from the moment it is placed on
the Internet under the address specified in this paragraph of the
Agreement, unless otherwise provided by the new edition of the
Agreement. The current version of the Agreement is always on the page
11. OTHER CONDITIONS
11.1 System messages of the Sites relating to the User's ads will be sent to the email provided by the User when placing the ads on the Sites. In case of unwillingness of the User to receive such messages, the User has the right to remove relevant ads from the Sites.
11.2. Information messages intended for a wide range of Users are published on the Sites and / or refer to the email addresses of Users who have confirmed their consent to receive such messages during the process of publishing ads / registration on the Sites.
11.3. Users have the right to refuse to receive informational messages at their email address at any time via the "Unsubscribe" feature contained in the user's account.
11.4 In the event of disputes and differences between the Parties arising out of or in connection with this Agreement, the Parties undertake to resolve them by negotiation. If any disputes, disagreements or claims arising out of or in connection with this Agreement, including those relating to its execution, violation, termination or invalidity, can not be resolved by negotiation, then these disputes are considered in accordance with applicable law by the court.
11.5 This Agreement is regulated and interpreted in accordance with the legislation of Ukraine. Questions not regulated by this Agreement shall be resolved in accordance with the current legislation of Ukraine. All possible disputes arising from the relations governed by this Agreement shall be settled in accordance with the procedure established by the legislation of Ukraine in accordance with the rules of law of Ukraine.
11.6 Everywhere in the text of this Agreement, unless otherwise indicated, the terms "applicable law", "applicable law" shall mean both the legislation of Ukraine and the legislation of the place of residence of the User / Users.
11.7 The court's recognition of any provision of the Agreement as invalid or non-enforceable does not entail invalidity or non-compliance with other provisions of this Agreement.