Pytag aggregates global prices and offers mutually beneficial tariffs for delivery.
1. First, wholesalers and buyers establish offers and terms of delivery for the goods they are interested in.
2. Then Pytag calculates the best prices, taking into account everything: from payment types, exchange rate, shipping cost and quantity.
3. Sellers or buyers choose the price, including the relevant conditions, and automatically send to the opposite side a unique offer.
4. The buyer or seller considers the offer and conditions. After confirmation, you will have access to contact information. If the price does not suit, buyers and sellers can always publish their offer.
5. If the buyer or seller does not have own transport, they can always hire transport at the recommended rates by Pytag.
As an alternative to offline methods, Pytag customers can use internal tokens-coins and smart contracts to pay for goods and services, investors can become shareholders by purchasing tokens-share.